- 100 Snowflake Search - Teachers hid 100 snowflakes around four classrooms and students had to find them and return them to Ms. Curran.
- 100 Fruit Loop Necklaces
- Make a structure out of 100 cups
- Make a paper chain out of 100 strips of paper
- Make a picture with 100 cue-tip dots
- Make a pair of 100th Day Glasses
- If I had $100... writing
- 100 Exercises Station
- 100 Ways to Make 100 List
- 100 Spanish Words List
- 100 Pictures List
- Make a structure out of 100 Snap Cubes
- Make a structure out of 100 pattern blocks
- 100th Day "Cookie" Snack
- ...and many many more
It's hard to believe 100 days have flown by us in second grade. We celebrated by showcasing our 100th Day projects and switching classrooms for super fun activities. Just to name a few:
Sign up here for blog updates!
Welcome to Ms. Curran's Second Grade blog! Each week I will be updating readers about the happenings in our classroom. Thanks for stopping by!